Friday, January 25, 2008

St. George Half Marathon


My Family~ Great fans! So I know, don't you love Porter's pink coat. We are starting a fashion trend. -ok, he forgot his coat and wore his cute cousins!

Dad. Kamaile, and Kathy... great cheerlears! thanks for coming Mandy and Heather... way to go mandy, with no training she finished the race! Way to go!





Camille and her daddyo (Stan).










Yea! The finish! Half Marathons here we come! After finishing this HALF marathon, I think full marathons are a thing of the past!

8 comments:

  1. Heather! You are amazing. What a runner you are. I am impressed. I'm so glad you started a blog! It will be fun to look at all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started one. Wasn't the 1/2 so much fun, I actually loved it the whole time I was running. I too will be doing more halfs. Good job, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - i am so impressed. yesterday I ran down the street in high heels to catch the train, is that about a half marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, the pictures are so cute!! It was so fun to be there and you trained hard. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you started the blog, I know it's embarrassing, but you'll survive. Now I can keep tabs on you. Congrats on running the 1/2 marathon- you are awesome! We were supposed to get together on Friday night and we didn't- I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, you rule!! Very glad that you are so in shape and stuff. So how are you? Love, Kij

    ReplyDelete