Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President’s Day

Porter and Barry -he loves his DAD!
Too cute

Porter tubing all by himself! He is such a big boy now! Porter looks very stylish in my purple hat!


Yesterday was President’s Day! No work, no school, no service! It was great! The sun was out all day long. We played outside all day! Porter went sledding; rode his tricycle; ate rocks/dirt/snow; ran away from us; laughed; cried and then went to bed. It was a good day! We must say........
WE LOVE THE SUN!!!!

6 comments:

  1. 3 Points...
    #1. I love the sun as well and it looks like you guys had a great time playing in it. (I love the picture of Porter flying.)
    #2. What kind of camera do you have? It takes really clear pics. I am looking to get a new camera so any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. You can email me at shantastic@hotmail.com, if you would like. And if you would not like to email me, I say BOOOOO!
    #3. I like your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually miss the snow (a little any way). Maybe we'll just have to take a trip out to UT so we can go sledding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys----can I just say thank you for posting all of the great picturees and information. I know porter is going to turn one year old in a couple of weeks. woo hoo.
    love you

    ps move to logaqn. xoxo sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Days like this make me want the springs sooooo bad. I am ready to be warm! Love the pictures of Porter, he is a cutie patutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Porter, you are SOOOO cute!! If you weren't related, I'd like you to date Kamaile :) :) ha ha! He's so cute! Barry, you're cute too! I miss you guys. Hope I see you next week!
    Love you!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. tnI love reading your blog! Your Porter is so dang cute! Thanks for the "inspiration" to help me start a blog! LOL! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete