Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Few September Pictures



Porter loved this slide.


Porter with his HUGE glass and HUGE dessert.



Porter loves his popsicles!
Eating popsicles with his cousins.


Double fisting two different kinds of popsicles

Porter and the double mint twins. Porter made sure that everyone had their blankets.



While I was “watching” Kamaile, she had decided to shave her face. She cut her chin with a razor. ( I am such a great aunt!)


Good old Porter eating his favorite, cottage cheese and grapes.
He is always very clean, and never makes a mess.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! He is getting so big. The cottage cheese is priceless, glad you got the camera out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, Grady and BoysOctober 20, 2008 at 2:38 PM

    I love that my boys are big old grumps and Porter is just cheesin it! So funny! And way to let him make such a mess when he eats! Why am I so freaked out about messes??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay it is about time...enough of the splash pa...j/k:) Porter is getting huge. We need to get together again, haven't seen you in quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY!!!
    He's getting so big! What a cute boy you have. I hear he's a mamma's boy. I don't believe it.
    So, that's funny of Kamaile's duct tape bandaid. yeah, why weren't you keeping a better eye on her, or was Uncle Barry teaching her???
    Love you can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back! Your Porter is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I have to leave a comment on every post...I'm a little behind...you came back and have been on a roll! Porter is so so cute! Wow, seriously...I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. What a happy boy! We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll be out there sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete