Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My boys lately



 I love this of Maxwell...so funny!!! His eyes are so dang blue!  His hair, needs ANOTHER hair cut.

 Most days Porter will climb into Max's crib when he hears him wake up!  Max ADORES Porter.  He just loves him and Porter loves Max too!  They are great brothers!


Max has been rolling around like mad lately.  His favorite spot to end up is by the stairs.  He gets his feet stuck...sometimes he cries and most the time he just plays there.  He is such a cute little bugger latley!

Porter loves being with his Dad every second he can get.  We found his lawn mower at a yard sale and he gets it out every time Barry mowes...so cute!

My two cute boys! I just love being a mom. I really do enjoy being a mom and am so grateful to have these cute little stinks in my life!


Porter ALWAYS pulls Max up on his lap. He always carries him places and plays with him.  Mind you Max is more than half his weight...He flops Max around like a rag doll; it is pretty funny.
Oh and they both have Porter's spiderman T-shirts on.  I just always throw on Porter's T-shirts on Max, because I can't find any his size.  One day the boy will be dressed....one day!

MAXWELL! aka Smilly

No comments:

Post a Comment