Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things that happen

Just another broken bowl that Porter accidentally dropped.  I took a picture this to just remind me of how many things have broken lately.  When Porter breaks things (on accident of course), he always says, "It's OK mom, It was an accident." The saddest one lately was the Christmas candy jar.  Not that it broke necessarily, but because Porter was SO excited to get it out.  I told him what it was for and that we could get some candy and put it in the jar.  Well he took the jar, got his left over Halloween candy; put the candy in the jar; and then put the jar on the counter.  A couple days later I hear a BIG Crash in the kitchen.  I jumped out of bed to see what happened.  He had woke up and went right for the candy in the morning.  Well, he just slid it right off the counter and onto the ground.  (Poor little jar and Poor little Porter). His candy jar was gone.


THIS...hmm this is my phone.  WAS my phone...until the dog got to it.  No phone calls for at least a week or more until I got a new phone.  It also happened the weekend Barry was out of town with the scouts.  So I had no phone at all. Moral of the story...DON'T GET DOGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment