Thursday, September 22, 2011

August adventures

Max and Mom

This is my favorite.  For about a month Porter would label everything.  Although the only word he really writes by himself (without me telling him how to write it) is Porter.  So we just have labels of Porter all through the house. He did label our bedroom door; max's bedroom door; and his bedroom door (I was really glad about that because sometimes I get lost).  I finally took them down, but it sure was fun seeing those cute papers cut and taped all over the house.  Porter just loves to cut and write...oh and use TAPE!



Rylee got to stay with us for a couple of days.  It was fun to have her. Porter just couldn't get enough.  I love this picture because they are covering porter with sand WITH his towel on.  Very creative!

This is their hot tub.

Max eating...as usual.

Police picnic.  Taylor and Porter both made cars together.

Grandpa helping Porter

Grandpa and Max


Porter doesn't like face painting...but he loves it on his arm.  He covered this with a plastic bag every night he took a shower.  We FINALLY just had to wash it off...oh what a sad day.

Barry was at scout camp.  Porter drew our family with chalk on the driveway to welcome Barry home.  Well chance would have it that there was a  downpour right before he came home. 

Cute Max! I just love this kid!

Muscle shirt and in and out food!  I think I love this kid too!

No comments:

Post a Comment